Monday, September 23, 2013

The results are in, and the Journalists have been picked for the month of October! These October Journalists have done the above and beyond on their blogs with the themes and posts. A lot of these Journalists are coming back to the Journalist Program, but some are new to the Journalist Program. Anyways, it's obvious that these Journalists have put a lot of effort into their blogs to make them as professional as possible. Now...here's the October Journalist:
 Amazing blogs, good job to the new and old Journalists who have just entered the program for a scary month of October! All the Journalist were rewarded one week of Citizenship and a Feather.

Well, I've noticed I got into the program for another month! I'm so happy about it too, blogging is something I enjoy doing. I find it as a fun activity in my life, I never get bored of it. I've been blogging for a few years now, I started out on some other Virtual World but I moved to Chobots. Anyways, I'm glad to be on the program for another month and I look forward to the days ahead.
-Alert

0 comments:

Post a Comment