Thursday, October 3, 2013

After I've recently cleared my cache, I noticed that the Cafe had balloon decorations. These balloons are very colorful and could mark the anniversary of Chobots. Any who, the reason they are there must be very important to the game. I wonder if there will be a special party to go along with these decorations. What do you think the decorations are for? Another upcoming party celebrating Chobots' anniversary?
What I've also noticed when I logged into Chobots is that the server names were changed. Now there are three servers called Nicho Haven, Sleepy Hollow, and Pumpkin Patch. These seem to be Halloween or Autumn server names, meaning the game is getting ready for a fun and spooky month of October. Do you like the new server names? Leave your thoughts by commenting below.
-Alert

0 comments:

Post a Comment