Thursday, October 31, 2013

Another month, and a whole new set of Journalists. This time we had a lot of Journalists coming back to the program because of their terrific blogs, which is always nice because people who blog for long periods of time tend to always get better and better at it, thus making them just right for the program. I'm glad to say that my blog is still in the program as well, three months in a row now! Let's see who is in the November Journalist program:

Elthomii
Vasa12345
Alert
Agnesie
Bebot
Adventurous
 
I have to say, I visited all these blogs and they are just fantastic! I recommend visiting them. Journalists, as usual, you have received 7 days of Citizenship, a Journalist badge, and a feather item. Your blogs have been added to the blogroll also, woo hoo!
 
Happy Halloween Chobots. What do you think about the Journalists' blogs? Leave your thoughts by commending below.
-Alert 

0 comments:

Post a Comment